Grey coverage re-touch| 40 min
10 minutes application
10 minutes process
20 minutes shampoo and blow-dry
- Spray megix|1 up on hair before color treatment.
- .0 is a cool natural with a yellow/green background tone.
- .00 is a warm natural with a yellow/orange background tone.
- Please do not mistake .00 to be used for additional grey coverage as the results will be warm.
- The warm natural family is not intended to be used for additional pigment or additional grey coverage.
- The warm natural family is intended to create warm results and to be used to conjunction with the cool natural to create a balanced natural result. (See above grey coverage chart to determine how much warm natural to mix into the formula).
- The addition of warmth (whether from the warm natural or gold families) is necessary when working with over 25% grey hair to have a balanced and neutral result.
- The amount of warmth added to your formula will depend on what the desired result is. If a warmer outcome is desired, more warmth should be added to the formula. If a cooler or more neutral outcome is desired, less warmth should be added.
- Make sure to measure the formula precisely.
- For best coverage, use 21 volume and process for 10 minutes.